Easy to Write?
Even Easier to love?
Well, that’s not what people say when it comes to peer reviewed articles.
In her book, Writing Your Journal Article in 12 Weeks, Wendy Belcher takes readers through a process that can have your article done and submitted in 12 weeks.
If you have:
- written an article that you never submitted
- wished you could turn your thesis literature review into an article
- been told “you should publish that” about a presentation or your thesis
Going through this book is for you.
If you need or want:
- someone to keep you on track
- a kick up the arse if/when you fall behind
- someone to share the process and experience with
Look no further! I have a program for you.
Over 12 weeks, we’ll go through the steps in the book to get your article written and submitted.
You’ll have a group to work with, as well as me.
Meetings are 1 – 2 pm Melbourne, Australia time.
What you’ll bring:
- a digital or hard copy of the book,
- a positive attitude,
- a sound work ethic; and
- $550 AUD (inc GST)
Fill out the form to the right and I’ll send you all of the meeting details as well as an invoice with payment terms and options