If you’re not sure how to use LinkedIn, perhaps think of it as a research conference.
- Be active – Talk to people, share content. Talk about what you liked. Talk about what you learned.
- Get notified – About what is going on. Don’t miss dates or miss chances to share content.
- Build you profile – Make it easy for people to find your content and expertise. Make it easy for people to know what you are doing and how they could work with you.
- Ask and share – Ask for connections. Share the fact you are on LinkedIn.
- Use templates – For introductions and connection requests. It will make the process easier and faster. And thus, something you are more likely to do.