In her book, Writing Your Journal Article in 12 Weeks, Wendy Belcher takes readers through a process that can have your article done and submitted in 12 weeks.
I’ve run people through the book, writing an article, in 12 weeks as well as 15. I’ve found 15 works best. It allows for slippage. To focus on some weeks in more detail. To have time off. To allow for “life”.
If you have:
- written an article that you never submitted
- wished you could turn your thesis literature review into an article
- been told “you should publish that” about a presentation or your thesis
Going through this book is for you.
If you need or want:
- someone to keep you on track
- a kick up the arse if/when you fall behind
- someone to share the process and experience with
Look no further! I have a program for you.
Over 15 weeks (I’ve built in some slack), we’ll go through the steps in the book to get your article written and submitted.
You’ll have a group to work with, as well as me.
You can enroll anytime and complete 15 continuous weeks.
If you want to start at the “beginning” then the next week 1 is on 30 Aug 2021.
Meetings are 1 – 2 pm Melbourne, Australia time.
What you’ll bring:
- a digital or hard copy of the book (I can provide one at an additional cost);
- a positive attitude; and
- a sound work ethic.
- $550 AUD (inc GST) upfront (pay using the form on this page)
- Use this form to register and set up a payment plan.