Just like writing research papers is a dark art, so too is grant writing. Furthermore, there’s little to know training to get it right. You’re either thrown in the deep end, at the mercy of the reviewers. Or your supervisor or line manager never really gives you a chance. I’m hoping this half-day training program can bridge part of that gap.
What to expect
4 hours a group of up to 20 people.
Tuesday 25 Oct 1pm to 5pm (Melb, Aus Time) (check my timezone)
Via zoom, which allows recording and play back later for those who register in advance.
- Direct review of your grant, tender or proposal
- Confidential discussion of your funding ideas
- Tips on:
- Writing better grants, tenders and proposals
- Faster writing
- Finding funding opportunities
4 hours for the workshop.
$99 (AUD inc GST) up front via EFT or credit or paypal.
What you’ll need
Sound work ethic
Computer, internet connection, camera and mic
Willingness to work with me and others in the group
- Willingness to share your grant, tender and proposal ideas.