Everyone says you should network. But what does that mean? How do you do it?
And, once you’ve got the “connection” what happens?
In this workshop, I cover some of the networking approaches I use and why I use them. I’ll cover how you – a researcher – can do the same.
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2022
- 12:30 – 13:45 (Melb, Aus time) (check my timezone)
- It’ll also be recorded and sent to all registrants (but not shared on the public web)
- Zoom (you’ll get the details via email)
Who should attend
- Academics wanting to find new funders
- EMCRs looking for new collaborators
- PhD students looking for work