When I first started out on my own, there was no question in my mind that I’d have a website.
It is AMAZING how far things have come since then.
It’s moved from all pages coded, to the vast majority point and click. Identical, in many ways, to word processing, spread sheeting or creating a presentation.
That shift has seen many researchers consider establishing their own web page. Either for just themselves, or their larger research group.
Of course, just like social media is not for all researchers, websites are the same.
But, if you’ve got a website. Or if you are thinking about creating one, come along to this workshop. Where I’ll cover the free, cheap and expensive options to go from nothing to yourname.com
- Wednesday 30 Nov 2022
- 12:30 – 13:45 (Melb, Aus time) (check my timezone)
- It’ll also be recorded and sent to all registrants (but not shared on the public web)
- Zoom (you’ll get the details via email)
Who should attend
- Academics and administrators responsible for websites
- Academics interested in putting together a website for themselves or their institute, centre, school, department, faculty etc.