Elite athletes have coaches.
So do musicians and artists.
As well as those who aspire to be great athletes, musicians and artists.
So – why don’t elite thinkers (academics) and elite thinkers in training (PhD students) have coaches?!
They should! And you can!
Coaching can help:
- Give clarity to problems
- navigate novel or difficult situations
- Shine a light or mirror on yourself
- Understand others
- Learn new things
- Avoid mistakes
- Leverage your strengths
- Set and keep you on a path to success.
If those are things you want then…
Join my coaching program!
I have worked with, established professors, mid-career professionals, Early Career Researchers (ECRs) and PhD students from all disciplines and helped them turn their passion for research into a full-filling career.
Join me on a 1:1 coaching journey.
- 3 months (12 to 15 hour long meetings) 1:1 meetings.
- Set one or more goals for that period.
- Fortnightly via Zoom; recorded so you can watch again later and/or keep a copy for yourself.
- Each meeting we discuss your goals and progress towards them.
- They’ll be some kind of “diagnosis” or consensus between the two of us on what the “issue” is.
- A co-produced “prescription” or response to the issue.
- Join the group coaching program from month 4 to month 12.
My investment in you
- Activities, books, on-line programs to help implement the prescription.
- You’ll need to be committed to taking action and growing as a person.
- And you can expect me to be committed to you making progress.
- You’ll be invited to join the group coaching program (monthly meetings via zoom for 12 months)
- Sessions tailored to you – the person I am working with
- I’ll be committed to you making progress, learning about yourself and working with others
Your investment with me
- $4,400 AUD inc GST upfront (or you can fill out this form and use a payment plan)
- At least 5 hours a week, taking part in meetings and “doing the work” (reading, writing, self-reflection, planning, following your plan).