Completing your PhD was the easy bit
Deciding what to do next – that’s hard
How do you leave academia?
How do you stay in academia?
What else is out there for you?
You can join my coaching program!
I have worked with established academics, Early Career Researchers (ECRs) and PhD students from all disciplines and helped them turn their passion for research into a full-filling career.
Join me and a bunch of your peers on a group coaching journey.
- 12 months with between 10 and 20 people. As total enrollments increase, new meeting times will be offered.
- Everyone has their own goals.
- We meet monthly as a group via Zoom, on the last Monday of each month from 1530 to 1630 Melbourne (Australia) time.
- Each month we discuss your goals and progress towards them.
My investment in you
- Sessions tailored to the people and the group I am working with.
- I’ll be committed to you making progress.
- You’ll learn about yourself.
- You’ll learn about working with others.
- Actionable steps to determine the career path for you.
Your investment with me
- $550 AUD inc GST upfront (or you can fill out this form and use a payment plan).
- At least 5 hours a month, taking part in meetings and “doing the work” (reading, writing, self-reflection, planning, following your plan).
- Thank you for your email and for making the time to chat with me – I found it very beneficial. I am going to start implementing the things we talked about and see how I go. Nethmi Yapa, PhD student, Monash Univeristy
- I am happy I could attend this Zoom session. I learned a lot about networking using LinkedIn and phone, and the expectations of hiring manage and recruiters. Thank you Dr Richard Huysmans for taking out time and helping us with your valuable insights! And thank you Oishee Chatterjee for organizing this. PS: I would be happy to have more sessions as well, a little bit later would be better though! Lokapriya Nandan Basavanna