There are many metrics that researchers and associated administrator use to measure and report success. Here are 6 that might be useful for you:
- Impact Factor – average citation count per article per journal over a rolling 2-year period.
- Citation count – absolute number of citations for an individual article.
- H-index – maximum number of citations for same number of publications.
- RG Score – Restricted to ResearchGate measuring your participation on research gate, including uploaded and referenced articles. Can be directly compared to all ResearchGate members.
- ResearchInterest – Restricted to ResearchGate. Includes RG score, but also more weight given to citations and publications. Can be directly compared to all ResearchGate members.
- Altmertic – Combines citations from a range of sources across the web – social media, government reports, as well as academic journals.