- This event has passed.
Building your career – moving streams
October 1, 2019 @ 12:30 - 13:15 AEST
Across all areas of training there are essentially five streams of work:
(1) Practitioner – doing the work you were trained to do.
(2) Researcher – investigating a topic of interest. As an academic you are simultaneously a Practitioner and a Researcher
(3) Educator – Training others based on your skills, experience and training.
(4) Management – Overseeing the work of others.
(5) Policy – Implementing and organising how work happens.
Of course the streams aren’t mutually exclusive and they have different levels of experience and expertise within them.
In this webinar I’ll go each stream and what you might do to transition from one to another.
This is a FREE webinar, but REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL