Elite athletes have coaches.
So do musicians and artists.
As well as those who aspire to be great athletes, musicians and artists.
So – why don’t elite thinkers (academics) and elite thinkers in training (PhD students) have coaches?!
They should! And you can!
Coaching can help:
- Give clarity to problems
- navigate novel or difficult situations
- Shine a light or mirror on yourself
- Understand others
- Learn new things
- Avoid mistakes
- Leverage your strengths
- Set and keep you on a path to success.
If those are things you want then…
Join my coaching program!
I have worked with, established professors, mid-career professionals, Early Career Researchers (ECRs) and PhD students from all disciplines and helped them turn their passion for research into a full-filling career.
Join me on a 1:1 coaching journey.
- 3 months (12 meetings).
- Set one or more goals for that period.
- We meet fortnightly via Zoom.
- Each meeting we discuss your goals and progress towards them.
- They’ll be some kind of “diagnosis” or consensus between the two of us on what the issue is.
- And a co-produced “prescription” or response to the issue.
- There are activities and on-line programs to help along the way.
- You’ll need to be committed to taking action and growing as a person.
- And you can expect me to be committed to you making progress.
- $4,000 AUD ex GST.
If you want to join up, complete the form above.